The Terms Template Should Be Visible after Its Added to the Negotiations Template
(Doc ID 2214253.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sourcing Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sourcing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a terms template to a Negotiations template, details of the terms template do not show up after save.
Users expect that the terms template should be visible after its added to the Negotiations template.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in using Buyer role and navigate to Supplier qualification on the main tab.
2. In the Task Panel and under Setup choose Manage Negotiation Template.
3. Under the search tool bar click on Actions and create a new Negotiation Template. Save the template.
4. Search for the newly created Negotiation Template and edit it. (The edit button is in the Actions tab).
5. Navigate to Contract Terms and in the contract terms Template search for the contract terms template and add it.
6. Save and activate it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document