Last updated on DECEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sourcing Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sourcing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a terms template to a Negotiations template, details of the terms template do not show up after save.
Users expect that the terms template should be visible after its added to the Negotiations template.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in using Buyer role and navigate to Supplier qualification on the main tab.
2. In the Task Panel and under Setup choose Manage Negotiation Template.
3. Under the search tool bar click on Actions and create a new Negotiation Template. Save the template.
4. Search for the newly created Negotiation Template and edit it. (The edit button is in the Actions tab).
5. Navigate to Contract Terms and in the contract terms Template search for the contract terms template and add it.
6. Save and activate it.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms