Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Customer Data Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sales - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Data Quality, Customer Hub
Customer submitted a Duplicate Identification Batch for Organizations
Both had the following conditions:
- Automatic Processing Option: "Create LINK Request";
- Batch Match Mode: "Against the registry";
- Party Type: Organizations;
- Party Selection Criteria: None;
- Subset Rules for Identifying Duplicates:
- Object: Organization;
- Attribute: Creation date;
- Operator: After;
- Value: 10/19/16 08:58:41 AM;
- Apply Rules: Match all keywords;
Process ends in error
Customer tried to submit another Batch with same conditions.
Same error occurred.
An error occurred when creating the merge request.
JBO-25060: Unexpected error encountered while trying to retrieve the next row from JDBC ResultSet for collection DSIdenResultSet1
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot identify duplicates, and is affecting their business process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms