How To Display Requisition Header Attachment At Purchase Order Header Level
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Created Purchase Requisition with header level attachments. Processed Purchase Requisition manually into PO and able to see attachments at Purchase Order header level not at line level. Customer wants to see these attachments at PO header level.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to Procurement --> purchase requisition--> Requisition Line Entry.
2. Given all the values --> click on Add to Requisition --> uploaded PDF attachment at header level and Submitted and approved Requisition.
3. Click on purchasing --> Process Requisition --> given requisition# and search.
4. Select requisition --> click on Add to Document Builder --> create PO.
5. Submit and approve Purchase order --> Attachment is available at PO line level instead of header.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms