Can Requester Get Email Notification after Purchase Order Is Created but Before It Is Submitted?
(Doc ID 2216005.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Would like to receive an email notification stating that a Purchase Order (PO) has been created, before it is submitted for approval.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Procurement --> Purchase Requisitions--> Requisition Line Entry
2. Provide all values --> click on Add to Requisition --> it is Submitted and approved
3. Click on Purchasing --> Process Requisition --> provide Requisition number --> click search
4. Select the Requisition --> click on Add to Document Builder --> create PO
5. Save PO --> don't submit PO --> Requester doesn't receive an email notification that a PO was created
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document