Can Requester Get Email Notification After Purchase Order Is Created but Before It Is Submitted
(Doc ID 2216005.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Created Purchase Requisition manually and Processed into Purchase Order. Just created Purchase Order and not not submitted. Customer didn't get email notification. Customer wants notification after PO is Created but before it is Submitted
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to Procurement --> purchase requisition--> Requisition Line Entry
2. Given all the values --> click on Add to Requisition --> Submitted and approved
3. click on purchasing --> Process Requisition -->given requisition# and search
4. select requisition --> click on Add to Document Builder --> create PO
5. Save PO --> don't submit PO --> Requester didn't get email notification when PO created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!