Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Report/PDF
After upgrading from R10 to R11, Supplier Customer Number field is not printing neither in the Purchase Order Report/PDF, nor in the CustomerNum Element in the Purchase Order Report xml.
Steps to Duplicate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Supplier and populate Supplier > Customer Number field.
2. Create a purchase order for the Supplier
3. View the Purchase Order Report pdf
4. Communicate the Purchase Order Report pdf
5. Review the Purchase Order Report xml
Notice that the CustomerNum field/element does not print in the pdf/xml.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms