Fusion Global Payroll: Payroll Batch Loader (PBL) Delete Defined Balance Error - This record cannot be changed or deleted because it is predefined
(Doc ID 2219617.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to remove a defined balance via payroll batch loader (PBL), the following error occurs:
This record cannot be changed or deleted because it is predefined
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
2. Select the Batch Loader task
3. Click the Download button
4. Open with Excel and log in when prompted
5. Enter a batch name and select the applicable legislative data group
6. Click the Save button
7. Double-click the batch name
8. Move to the Batch Content sheet
9. Click the Add button
10. Search and select task name 'Balance Group' and task action name 'Remove a Defined Balance'
11. Double-click the task action name 'Remove a Defined Balance'
12. Complete the required fields at a minimum
13. Click the Save button
14. In Fusion, on the Payroll>Administration work area, select the task Submit a Process or Report
15. Select the same legislative data group as selected on the spreadsheet
16. Highlight the Transfer Batch process and click Next
17. Complete the parameters as needed and click Submit
18. Monitor for completion and navigate back to the spreadsheet>Batch Content sheet
19. Click the Refresh button
20. Double-click the task action name
21. Note the batch line status is in error and the message generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document