Last updated on APRIL 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Shipping - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***KM Review - Dec 2016 - Checked for Relevance***
Following is how the mapping of Order and Source Order fields between Order Management UI and Shipping UIs:
i) Order Management UI Shipping UI
ii) Order field -> Source Order field
iii) Source Order field -> Order field
i.e. Order value shown in Order Management UI will be shown under Source Order field of Shipping UIs and Source Order value shown in Order Management UI will be shown under Order field of Shipping UI. Following is the rational behind this:
1) Shipping receives order information from its source which is a fulfilment system, in this case its DOO/Order Management. Hence in shipping, the source order column will show the value of its fulfilment system's representation of the order. i.e. the order field on Order Management UI's value will be shown in Source Order field of shipping.
2) Also, in the Order field of Shipping UIs we show the actual Sales Order Number value which is represented as Source Order in Order Management UI.
3) This helps explain why value 49006 is getting searched in Source Order field of Shipping UIs and not in Order field.
4) Hence the UIs are working as expected.
5) The naming of these fields are per design since V1 of Fusion Release. Development Team will see how this can be treated as an enhancement. DOO's source order is the sales order while WSH's source order is DOO's order, hence WSH's (sales) order field is pointing to DOO's source order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms