Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Can not find the external roles (eg. Incentive Compensation Manager TEST BU) in Identity Manager ( OIM ) to assign to implementation user.
Unable to find the Business Unit Roles in OIM
Navigator > Setup and Maintenance
1. Create Business Unit "TEST BU"
2. Assign Incentive Compensation business function to business unit
3. Task: Verify Role Generation (APM)
... see Incentive Compensation Application Administration TEST BU
Incentive Compensation Manager TEST BU
Incentive Compensation Plan Administrator TEST BU
Incentive Compensation Analyst TEST BU
4. Task: Provision role to implementation user ... this launches Identity Manager (OIM)
5. In OIM, query up User = Test Manager User
Go to Roles, click on Assign
Search Display Name = Incentive Compensation Manager TEST BU ... do not see any results.
6. Run Navigator > Tools > Scheduled Processes > Schedule New Processes > job : Send Pending LDAP Requests
7. Check in OIM again and still do not see these external roles.
1. Create a provisioning rule that defaults in one of these roles (eg. Incentive Compensation Manager TEST BU)
2. Create new user in Manage Users and see the autoprovision role included this role
3. Run Send Pending LDAP Requests job
4. Check in OIM and search for the user. The roles that were assigned did not include this role.
Due to this issue, users cannot assign the security roles related to Business Unit created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms