Default Depreciation Expense On Asset Category Is Null After Uploading Update Fixed Asset Configuration in Spreadsheet
(Doc ID 2225403.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Assets - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Acquire Assets-Record Asset Acquisition
The default depreciation expense on the asset category is null after uploading new Asset Category Assignments through the Update Fixed Asset in Configuration Spreadsheet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance > search and click on link 'Update Fixed Asset Configuration in Spreadsheet'
2. Open Excel and log into Fusion.
3. Go to Asset Categories tab and click Download.
4. Go to Asset Books tab and click Download.
5. Add new Asset Category Assignments with required fields populated and save. Go to Instructions tab and click Generate button.
6. Navigate to Load Import File and select file
7. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance > search and click on link 'Upload Fixed Asset Configuration in Spreadsheet'
8. Select file and click Submit.
9. Process completes but the Depreciation Expense account in Manage Asset Categories page is null/missing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!