Purchase Order Creation Error For The MRP Planned Items
(Doc ID 2226784.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is getting below error when creating a manual PO for an item that is planned -
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an item that is planned (PIM -> Item Specification -> Planning)
2. Go to Purchasing -> Create Orders
3. At the line level search for the planned item
4. Go to Schedules and enter the requested date or promised date
5. Save the PO
6. Click on submit or Action -> validate and the error message appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document