Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Supply Orchestration
When attempting to import Transfer Order through FBDI, the following error occurs.
Transfer Price is not specified
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Fill in DOS_SUPPLY_LINES_INT worksheet of the Supply Order Import xlsm template ensuring that all required fields are entered.
2. Generate CSV/ZIP file and save it to your desktop.
3. Login using an ID that has either Supply Chain Administrator or Supply Chain Operations Manager roles assigned
4. Using "File Import and Export" from the navigator upload the ZIP file to the content management server (UCM server). Ensure that you are uploading it to the following UCM account - scm/supplyOrder/import
5. Similar to all FBDI import processes, run the "Load Interface File for Import" ESS. Choose "Process Supply Chain Orchestration Interface" as the Import Process in the ESS parameter.
6. Once the Load Interface File for Import ESS completes successfully, run the "Process Supply Chain Orchestration Interface" ESS. Select "External" as the Supply Request System and provide the value of interface batch number as entered in step 1 above in both the From Supply Request Batch Number and To Supply Request Batch Number ESS parameter fields.
7. Navigate to Supply Orchestration to go to the SCO workbench.
8. Found above error in Supply exception page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms