Sales Order Pick Transactions and Subinventory Transactions are not Creating Distributions in Costing
(Doc ID 2228612.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cost Accounting Distribution doesn't generate costing distribution for sales order pick transaction and subinventory transfers.
Users expect that Cost Accounting Distribution generates costing distribution for sales order pick transaction.
Requirement is to have accounts at subinventory level to tract inventory valuation at subinventory level.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create Sales Order
2. Complete Pick Release, Ship Confirm and Invoicing.
3. Final Account the Invoice
4. Submit Import Revenue lines
5. Submit “Transfer transactions from Inventory to Costing”
6. Submit “Create Cost Accounting Distribution”
7. Able to see costing for “Sales order issue” and “COGS Recognition” transaction for the order but cannot see costing for “Sales order pick” transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!