Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Order Promising - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***KM Review - Dec 2016 - Checked for Relevance***
Executing the ESS process -- Refresh and Start the Global Order Promising Server -- completes in error. The following error is reported in the process log file.
1. Navigate to Scheduled Processes
2. Schedule a New Process - Refresh and Start the Order Promising Server
3. A request to start the GOP server.
4. Select the entities to be refreshed, e.g. if Calendars have been collected, select - Calendars and Calendar Associations.
5. Submit and wait for process to complete - in this instance an error is reported
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms