Fusion Workforce Compensation: The Performance Template Does Not Appear in The Workforce Compensation Plan Configuration
(Doc ID 2229089.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Compensation - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Performance Template defined for the upcoming annual focal review process does not appear in the Workforce Compensation Plan Configuration.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to HCM Cloud
2. Select ‘Compensation’
3. Select the right hand pane menu and choose ‘Manage Plans’
4. Search and select the compensation plan
5. Click on the link to ‘Configure Performance Ratings’
6. Select ‘Enable Performance Ratings’ as ‘Yes’.
7. Select ‘Performance Ratings to Use’ ‘Performance Management’.
8. No templates appear when search in the Performance Template field
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!