Java NullPointer Exception While Deploying Internal Supplier Registration Approval Rules
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Model Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Registration approval process
When trying to deploy Internal Supplier Registration Approval rules, the system returns an error:
Java NullPointer Exception
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Navigate to "Internal Supplier Registration Approvals"
2) Choose Parallel approval first responder wins, Stage- First Stage
3) Edit rule by adding action for below rule
4) Choose rule "Business Relationship equals Prospective"
5) There exist a standard action which is "Single Approver" routed to
6) Add 2 more actions
7) Delete Action 2 which is newly added and then save and try to deploy, it
shows java null pointer exception. Also the sequence of actions is not
8) Sequence is still Action 1 and Action 3
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms