Payment Incentive Type Is Not Filtering on Payment Batch
(Doc ID 2231669.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Batch created specifically for user-defined incentive type CP-1 is displaying all other plan components with different incentive type.
Expected to see paysheet included only the plan component which is associated to the specific Incentive Type.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new incentive type
Navigator > Setup and Maintenance > Manage Standard Lookups
Lookup Type = CN_REPORT_GROUP
Lookup Code = CP-1
2. Create plan component "<PLAN_COMPONENT1>" with Incentive Type = CP-1 and add to Compensation Plan "PLAN 1"
Navigator > Compensation Plans > Create Compensation Plan
3. Assign participant directly to compensation plan
4. Create pay group "<PAY_GROUP1>"
Navigator > Participant Assignments > Manage Pay Groups
5. Run Deploy Compensation Plan
6. Create Payment Batch "PAY Batch 1" with Pay Group = <PAY_GROUP1> and Incentive Type = CP-1
7. Review the paysheets for one of the participant and it displays all the plan components (eg. AA, BB etc) which are NOT assigned to the CP-1 incentive type
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document