Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Creating the Requisition with different currency except for the BU currency. At Requisition level, the currency
conversion is showing correctly but when convert that to a PO the conversion rate is showing as Zero only for some
currencies like IDR, VND.
Steps To Reproduce
1. The conversion rate defined for VND to SGD currency is 0.00006180641
2. Create a Requisition with a currency VND and approve.
3. Convert this Requisition to PO
4. Observe that in PO that the conversion rate specified is 0.
5. Note that conversion is correctly applied to price.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms