Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When raising the Requisition with different currency except for the BU currency. At Requisition level, the currency
conversion is showing correctly but when convert that to a PO the conversion rate is showing as Zero only for some
currencies like IDR, VND.
Steps To Reproduce
1. The conversion rate defined for VND to SGD currency is 0.00006180641
2. Create a Requisition with a currency VND and approve.
3. Convert this Requisition to PO
4. Observe that in PO that the conversion rate specified is 0.
5. Note that conversion is correctly applied to price.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms