Last updated on JULY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The old plan approval notification is still there in the Bell Icon. It should have been deleted when the plan approval is withdraw.
1. Modify compensation plan goals for participant
2. Analyst submit plan approval for participant
Navigator > Participant Snapshot > Manage Compensation Plan > Submit for Approval
3. Change the quotas for the participant using Participant Goal Import or in Participant Snapshot
4. View the plan document via Participant Snapshot ... still shows the old target (ie. 90k)
5. Withdraw the plan approval
6. Resubmit plan approval
7. View the new plan document and can see the new target
8. Participant user received the new notification and approve
9. Participant user also notice that the old notification with the old target is still there when click on the bell icon
NOTE : From Navigator > Worklist , the old notification is NO longer there after the plan document was withdraw. This is only still visible in the bell icon notifications.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms