Error Messages When Converting Pending Workers In Fusion Traveling From Taleo
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to convert an Pending Worker to an Employee.
The following error occurs
adf_faces-60097 For more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning with ADF_FACES-60096 server exception during PPR#27
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator>>.My Workforce> Person>>Selected candidates > Administrative Tasks Imported Candidate:
2. Process as pending worker
3. Review Information, add missing values>> Next >>Next>> Submit
4. Save>> Accept
5. My Workforce > New Person
6. Pending Workers > Select User > Convert
7. Review Information, add missing values.
Next > Next.. > Submit
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms