File Based Data Import of Item Ends in Error: The value of the attribute Primary Unit of Measure is not valid
(Doc ID 2236135.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When executing the FBDI Item Import process, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Download the Item Import Template
2. Complete Required Item Import details -> generate CSV and ZIP files
3. Navigate to File Import and Export -> Load ZIP file to UCM account: scm/item/import
4. Navigate to Scheduled Process -> Schedule New Process -> search for Load Interface File for Import -> select Ok
5. Select Import Process: Item Import -> select uploaded ZIP file
6. When process completes successfully -> Schedule New Process -> search for Item Import -> select Ok
7. Enter Batch ID from Import Template and other desired constraints/options -> click Submit -> monitor process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document