Award Negotiation: Is It Possible From A Single Negotiation With Multiple Lines To Award/Create Multiple Purchase Orders To Multiple Suppliers At Different Times?
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sourcing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sourcing Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is it possible from a single negotiation with multiple lines to award/create multiple purchase orders to multiple suppliers at different times?
Currently, the system is closing the negotiation when you complete the award for part of the lines.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Procurement > Negotiations
2. Create a Negotiation
3. Add multiple lines to the negotiation
4. Add multiple suppliers to the negotiation and Publish
5. Multiple suppliers submit quotes responses
6. Close the Negotiation
7. Award one or more of the lines to a single supplier - keep the remaining lines open for Award later to other suppliers
8. Complete the Award and Create a PO Document for just ONE of the vendors and some of the lines
9. Go back and try to award the remaining lines to other suppliers
10. The system will not let you award other lines as the Negotiation is now Complete
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms