Requisition Approval Notification Does Not Show Added Line, Only Deleted/Canceled Line Shows
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition Approval Notification does not show added line, only the deleted/canceled line remains.
After the first approver edits the requisition from the Bell Notification by adding one line in PR and deleting the original line and submits the change, the Requisition Approval bell notification is not showing the added requisition line, and only the deleted/cancelled line remains.
The Bell Notification should show the newly added line for the requisition approvals.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. As Approver user, open Bell Notification for Requisition Approval.
2. Click Edit Requisition link in notification. Edit Requisition window opens.
3. Add a line, and Save.
4. Delete a line, and Save, Submit requisition.
5. Close the notification and do not approve it yet.
6. First Approver reopen the Bell Notification for approval.
7. Observe the Requisition Approval Notification does not show the newly added line, only the deleted/canceled line remains.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms