Assets Mass Additions Failed with Employee is Invalid (FA-645471)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Assets - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Assets mass additions failed for the invalid number .
Using ADFDI spreadsheet for assets Mass Additions, get error:
The employee information is valid in HCM.
The assets can be added successfully if employee information is omitted.
The employee is invalid. Enter a valid employee. (FA-645471)
Steps to reproduce
1) try to add an asset via ADFDI spreadsheet;
2) do double click on employee number;
3) select the desired employee;
4) click on Submit and post mass additions button;
5) receive the error "The employee is invalid. Enter a valid employee.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms