What Is Required To Be Setup In Cloud To Enable GOP To Be Invoked From An External ERP System in Release 12?
(Doc ID 2245381.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Order Promising - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What is the set up needed to invoke GOP from an external order capture system in Release 12?
1. Do we need product model to setup items in Oracle Cloud or items can be directly loaded into planning repository from external ERP system through flat file?
2. Do we need customers to be setup in TCA in Oracle cloud or customers can be directly loaded into planning repository?
3. Do we inventory organizations and suppliers to be setup or can they be directly loaded into planning repository?
4. Do we need to define ATP rules and assignments GOP once we have items, organizatioNs, customers loaded from external systems?
5. Assuming an external order capture system invokes GOP, can the external system see the Availability Options screens or GOP just returns a date in this approach?
6. How will the demands flush out of GOP engine/memory once ERP ships the orders because there is no collection process involved here?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document