Deploying Compensation Plan Process Is Running From Long Time After Auditing Is Enabled
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deploy Compensation Plan job (request_id 110651) is still running for the past 5.5 hours.
1. Enable auditing on CN tables
2. Assign compensation plan to roles
3. Assign roles to participants
4. Submit Deploy Compensation Plan
Auditing is enabled.
1. Navigator > Setup and Maintenance > Task: Manage Adminstrator Profile Values
Search Profile Option Code = FA_AUDIT_LEVEL to see profile value = Auditing
2. Navigator > Setup and Maintenance > Task: Manage Audit Policies
For Oracle Fusion Applications, click on [ Configure Business Object Attribute ]
Application = Incentive Compensation
User has check the Audit flag for several objects
Example: Participant Compensation Plans > Period Goals > Period Target
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms