Last updated on JUNE 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We need answers to below specific questions:
1. Do we need to provide any revised payloads (with changed WSDL) to Client's own Tech Team (who are building intermediate system which will trigger these web services upon certain events) once we upgrade from R11 to R12?
2. Are there any additional fields (which are part of any of these web services) which will become mandatory in R12?
3. Are there any fields (which are part of any of these web services) which are currently mandatory/ available which will not be there in R12?
4. Are there any setup changes in R12 which will require changing the way how any of these transactions will need to be created using these web services (except for Role related changes which you mentioned)?
5. Are any of these operation names changed in R12? Will it have any impact on payloads?
6. There are certain DFFs opened on few of these transactions' forms which are being captured using web services? Are there going to be any changes in those?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms