Program Initiate Retroactive Price Update Doesn't Update The Purchas Order Price
(Doc ID 2259539.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program Initiate Retroactive Price update doesn't update the PO price on the Standard Purchase Order when the Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) is updated
Program Initiate Retroactive Price update should update the PO price when the BPA is updated on the program "Initiate Retroactive Price update" is run
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Blanket Purchase Agreement with Retroactive pricing enabled and Approve it
2. Create a Requisition from the Blanket Purchase Agreement Line and Approve.
3. Create Purchase Order for the Requisition Line and Approve.
4. Update the BPA price and approve
5. Run the ESS job "Initiate Retroactive Price update"
6. Notice that the Purchase Order Price is not updated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document