Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to complete a global transfer, clicked “Yes” to copy the assignment information, two errors were returned that did not allow the transaction to move to the Employment Information page.
This error occurs when attempting to move from the Personal Information Page to the Employment Page.
The combination ID XXXXXXXX is not valid. (FND-3103)
The assignment number already exists. Enter a unique assignment number. (PER-1530254)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator -> Person Management
2. Manage Employment -> Edit -> Update
3. Select Global transfer -> New LE -> Yes to copy Primary Assignment Data
4. Popup appears to select Assignment status. Click OK
5. Error FND-3103 appears when trying to move to employment page
6. Tried to move to employment page again and error PER-1530254 appeared.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms