Escalation function in WorkFlows
(Doc ID 2266952.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Global Human Resources
Request your help in understanding the following function under Escalation function in Work Flows.
1) Can Escalate, Expire and Renew work together i.e can I have all the three configured at the same time or i can have only one at a time for a workflow. to substantiate for a particular business process can i have only one of them ( escalate, Expire and Renew ) or can i have all of them.
2) number of days specified for escalation – is it calendar days or business days for escalation?
3) Does the escalation happen automatically after the days mentioned in the settings or it has to be manually triggered ?
4) If request expires, is the initiator informed?
5) Can we not only expire a transaction after 30 days, but also send a notification? Can it auto-reject?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document