How to Add List Price when Creating an Item in Product Hub?
(Doc ID 2267128.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a new item in Product Hub and navigating to the Purchasing tab, see the List Price is greyed out.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to: Navigator
2. Navigate to: Product Management
3. Product Information Management
4. Select Create Items task from task list
5. Enter item code and description and selected UOM (Unit of Measure)
7. Go to Specifications > Purchasing tab.
8. See List Price is greyed out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document