How to Add List Price when Creating an Item in Product Hub?
Last updated on MAY 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a new item in Product Hub and navigating to the Purchasing tab, see the List Price is greyed out.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to: Navigator
2. Navigate to: Product Management
3. Product Information Management
4. Select Create Items task from task list
5. Enter item code and description and selected UOM (Unit of Measure)
7. Go to Specifications > Purchasing tab.
8. See List Price is greyed out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms