Incorrect Supplier Contact Email Appears on a Purchase Order
Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect supplier contact email appears on a Purchase Order.
Supplier contact email address is not correct on a Purchase Order even if contact is inactive for the Supplier.
The correct email address should be used for Supplier in the Purchase Order.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Due to seeing the wrong email address of the supplier contact tied to a particular site was appearing after a Req was converted to a PO, user disabled this particular supplier contact.
2. Then created a Req and added the supplier, site and a different contact appeared correctly on the Req.
3. Then user logged in as a Buyer and created a PO (using document builder) by adding the above requisition.
4. The system stills shows the wrong email address of the supplier contact which was already disabled as part of step 1.
5. Just to double-check, user also looked at the Contract Purchase Agreement against which the PO was created. There is no supplier contact reference.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms