Participants Are On Role and Pay Group but Not On Compensation Plan
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Participant assigned to a role is not showing the assigned compensation plan.
Assigning the role associated to a compensation plan to a participants works as expected if done manually via the application UI.
1. Create Compensation Plan "Simple Plan 1" with start date 2014-01-01, no end-date
2. Create Role "Simple Comp Plan Role"
3. Create Pay Group "Simple Pay Group" and assign role "Simple Comp Plan Role"
Note: Pay group has start date 2014-01-01, no end-date
Role Assignment also has start date 2014-01-01, no end-date
4. Assign role to participant "Rep1" via Participant Snapshot
Note: Participant Active Start Date is 2013-01-02
For role assignment, change Role Start Date to be 2014-01-01 , no Role End Date
5. Confirm able to see the Pay Group assignment for the participant
6. Navigator > Participant Assignments > Manage Compensation Plans "Simple Plan 1"
Add Role "Simple Comp Plan Role" with start date 2014-01-01, no end-date
7. Check Participant Snapshot ... confirm did NOT see the compensation plan assigned
8. Run Deploy Compensation Plan (Request_id 245166)
9. Review Participant Snapshot and confirm able to see the comp plan assigned
Issue is reproduced when using webservice to assign the role to the participant.
Sample payload :
<par:BusinessUnitName>IC Support BU</par:BusinessUnitName>
<par:RoleName>Simple Comp Plan Role</par:RoleName>
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms