Unable To Find Required BPA in Source Agreement LOV While Processing Requisition
(Doc ID 2275477.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If there exists a BPA in a PRC BU different from the one listed on Process requisition page and there exists an org assignment for that Requisition BU on the Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA), this BPA should appear in the Source Agreement LOV when adding requisition to Document Builder.
But this BPA is not available in the Agreement LOV of the Create Purchase Order Popup window.
1. Create a BPA in Vision Services with an org assignment of Vision Operations
2. Pick up a Requisition from Process Requisitions with Procurement BU and Requisition BU as Vision Operations.
3. Add the Requisition to Document builder.
4. Search for BPA in the source agreement Lov
5. The BPA does not show up in the LOV
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document