Register Supplier > Questionnaire : Question Attachments Are Not Displayed
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Qualification Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Portal - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Portal Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Portal > Register Supplier > Questionnaire
In Supplier Portal > Register Supplier > Questionnaire, supplier's users are no longer able to see a initiative/questionnaire attachment after the original attachment was removed and a new attachments were uploaded.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on as Procurement Administrator
2. Go to Procurement > Supplier Qualification > Manage Questions and create new questions (Edit Question), set up questions with attachments, save and activate the questions
3. Go to Manage Qualification Areas and create a new Qualification Area and assign the questions with the attachments to the new Qualification Area. Save and Activate the new Qualification Area
4. Go to task: Manage Supplier Registration Rule Sets and create a rule set and associate the Qualification Area to the Rule Set
5. Go to task: Configure Supplier Registration and Profile Change Request and make sure that Qualification Questionnaire is enabled.
6. Sign on as Supplier user and Go to Supplier Portal > Register Supplier > Questionnaire
Questionnaire lists the questions, but the attachments are not being displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms