Fusion Global Payroll (UK) : New Starter Declaration in Calculation Card Does Not Get Defaulted in UK Payroll
(Doc ID 2281762.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, UK - United Kingdom Legislation
While hiring a new employee the Calculation Card gets defaulted for the associations as intended. However the "New Starter Declaration" does not get defaulted and each time this is a manual activity where in we are entering the details when an new employee gets hired.
1. Hire an employee
2. Provide the TRU while Hiring the employee.
3. Calculation Cards and Associations get created automatically
4. Under the Calculation Card : Statutory Deduction -> Click on the "Taxes" Link
5. Under the PAYE: Details -> click on the '+' button to add new
6. From the list of values selecting the "New Starter Declaration"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!