Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, UK - United Kingdom Legislation
While hiring a new employee the Calculation Card gets defaulted for the associations as intended. However the "New Starter Declaration" does not get defaulted and each time this is a manual activity where in we are entering the details when an new employee gets hired.
1. Hire an employee
2. Provide the TRU while Hiring the employee.
3. Calculation Cards and Associations get created automatically
4. Under the Calculation Card : Statutory Deduction -> Click on the "Taxes" Link
5. Under the PAYE: Details -> click on the '+' button to add new
6. From the list of values selecting the "New Starter Declaration"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms