Error ORA-00001: unique constraint (FUSION.GL_HISTORICAL_RATES_U1) violated When Uploading Historical Rates
(Doc ID 2281845.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion General Ledger - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating historical rates via spreadsheet, getting error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (FUSION.GL_HISTORICAL_RATES_U1) violated.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance > Manage Daily Rates
2. Select the Historical Rates tab
3. Select Ledger and Target Currency and click on Create in Spreadsheet
4. Enter the necessary values in the spreadsheet and click on Submit
5. The submit fails; check the information for the row with error and see the ORA error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document