Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currently 'Purchase Request Service Version 1' supports either of the following:
1. Create Requisition (createRequisition operation) as ExternallyManaged='Yes' in APPROVED status (meaning – there is no way to initiate the approval process), with ability to cancel the requisition line.
2. Create Requisition (createRequisition operation) as ExternallyManaged='No' in INCOMPLETE status and initiate the approval cycle, but without ability to update the Requisition.
Customer would like to build an external requisition creation page (from various reasons), import the requisition, initiate an approval process and have the ability to withdraw the requisition from Approval, update and re-submit.
The requirement is to add the ability to:
1. Create a requisition in INCOMPLETE status (exist)
2. Update a requisition (not during Approval process of course)
3. Initiate Approval process for existing requisition
4. Withdraw Approval process
5. Be able to understand the Approval process status (who approved? when? who is the next Approver/s...)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms