Integration Web Service For Create Purchase Order,Create Receipts against Purchase Order,Purchase Returns / Return to Vendor
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Need webservices and sample payload for below entities
1) Sample Payload for each entity
2) Corresponding Operation against web service
3) Corresponding Interface Table. To identify mandatory Column in each operation.
1) Create Purchase Order
2) Create Receipts against Purchase Order
3) Purchase Returns / Return to Vendor
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms