View Invoice Page In Supplier Portal Does Not Show Purchase Order (PO) Numbers
(Doc ID 2289588.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Portal Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How does one find invoices in supplier portal using the Purchase Order (PO) Number?
1. Navigate to the View Invoice page in the Supplier Search(After Logging into Supplier Portal as Supplier user)
2. Enter PO number in the Purchase Order search field
3. Click Search
4. Message 'No results found' is returned
5. Clear the search criteria
6. Enter the invoice number in the Invoice Number field
7. Click Search
8. The PO number is returned.
Note - The PO number search criteria can be used successfully in the 'Manage Invoices' screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!