Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Assets - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update YTD and/or Depreciation Reserve for assets in Tax books after Mass Copy, the following error occurs for some assets:
You have made no changes that you need to save.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Populate FBDI Mass Adjustments template with data including YTD and Accumulated Depreciation amounts for tax assets to be adjusted
2. Generate CSV
3. Upload using File Import and Export and/or Load File Interface for Import
4. Posting log shows the error for some assets
1. The YTD/LTD amount adjustment can be done successfully in E-Business Suite for tax assets. Issue exists in Fusion Assets only
2. The Depreciation Reserve amount is equal to the catchup depreciation calculated for the tax asset when mass copied
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms