Expenditure Type Transfer Generates Duplicate Expenditure Entries
(Doc ID 2290863.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Costing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Manage Project Costs-Process Project Cost Transactions
Expenditure Type transfer generates duplicate expenditure entries
When user performs an Expenditure Type transfer, it generates duplicate expenditure entries for random transfers.
The duplication happens with the inserts by the seeded program, "Import and Process Cost Transactions: Parallel Processing Mode"
When user performs an Expenditure Type transfer, it should not generate duplicate expenditure entries for random transfers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Navigator > Projects > Costs > Manage Expenditure Item > Search for the intended project:
2. Select one of the expenditure lines > Choose “Transfer Expenditure Type” from Actions drop down menu
3. Custom transfer Expenditure Type page gets launched
4. User chooses the intended expenditure type to be changed from the one that is currently associated with the expenditure item – 5219
5. Clicks on Submit button > This user action triggers the process Import and process cost transactions: Parallel Processing Mode
And this creates duplicate entries in expenditures
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document