Mass Category Change Spreadsheet Displays Current Category Assignment for Selected Assets Instead of Target Category
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Assets - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Mass Category Change spreadsheet shows current category assignment under New Financial Details for selected assets.
New Financial Details in spreadsheet should show target category, not current category assignment, for selected assets.
Steps to reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Assets > Adjust Assets > Mass Tab
2. Create new category change batch
3. Enter From and To range of assets
4. Under Category Details, enter target category
5. Click Submit
6. Search for new batch in same page. Should show In Progress
7. Click Prepare button
8. Current Category assignment is showing under New Financial Details instead of target category.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms