Error As "Email Of The PM Is Not Valid" When Trying To Create Award
(Doc ID 2294650.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Grants Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 18.104.22.168.0 version, Create Awards
When attempting to create an Award, the following error occurs.
"The e-mail of the project manager is not valid."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From Award homepage, click Manage Awards
2. Create Award from Template
3. Choose an award template and enter other information to create an Award/ contract header
4. Fill the key information required for Award
5. In the Project train stop, Create and Associate project
6. Enter details to create project. Please note the system defaults PI as the PM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document