Collaboration Messaging Setup R12 - Cannot Add Documents - Application Partner Code Does Not Default
(Doc ID 2298880.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Complete Collaboration Messaging Framework (CMK) setup at supplier
the following error occurs.
You must complete the required fields
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into Fusion Applications
2. Navigate to Suppliers > Query Supplier
3. Navigate to Sites
4. Choose B2B Communication method - Collaboration Messaging Framework
5. Under Associated Collaboration Documents section click on Edit
6. Associated External Partners section - Provide service Provider and other details
7. For field Application Partner Code value is blank (in release 11 this used to be defaulted automatically)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!