Cannot select Line Manager in Transfer Performance Documents
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Performance Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the case when Line Manager is changed by Organization Change during the Performance Period,
Human Resource Specialist (secured as View All) try to update the Supervisor of Line Manager Type to New Manager
and try to transfer the progressing Performance Document from Old Manager to New Manager
by Administration > Transfer Performance Documents UI, but New Line Manager cannot be searched
even if the New Line Manager can be searched in Person Management UI.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log-in Fusion with Human Resource Specialist
2. Navigate to My Workforce > Person Management page
3. Search Worker whose Line Manager will be changed.
4. Update Assignment of the Worker to change Line Manager.
5. Navigate to My Workforce > Performance and click right side task icon
and Navigate to Administration > Transfer Performance Documents page
6. Search by Performance Document Name and Worker, whose Line Manager was changed.
7. Click Result, and press Tranｓfer button.
8. The target New Line Manager cannot be selected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms