Disable Fund Check At Purchase Order Level
(Doc ID 2309630.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requirement is that since the fund check has happened once on Purchase Requisition level,
it is no longer required on the purchase order level.
Is there is any setup by which users can prevent the fund check on the purchase order level?
Encumbrance is not enabled - only using the Budget control
1. Budget control is enabled as Advisory
2. Encumbrance is not enabled
3. Requester creates a Purchase Requisition. Fund check is done and the fund check passes
4. Requester gets the Purchase Requisition Approved and it is assigned to buyer as per buyer assignment rules.
5. Buyer creates a purchase order. Fund check happens again when buyer submits the PO for approval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document