FA: SCM: OM: Order Lines are not Progressing, Line is Paused / Waiting - Last Task Completed is - Request Orchestration of Supplies
(Doc ID 2310343.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***KM Review - Aug 2017 - Checked for Relevance***
Why are some order lines paused after the - Request Orchestration of Supplies - task completes ?
The issue can be reproduced by executing the following steps:
1. Create an Order for a Back to Back enabled Item.
2. On hand stock for the item is reservable.
3. Requested date on the order is a future date - greater than 5 days from order submission date.
4. The order progresses through Scheduling and Request Orchestration of Supplies
5. A pause task is applied and the order line is waiting for this to be released.
6. Users are manually able to release the pause and progress this
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document