Order Lines are not Progressing, they are Paused/Waiting. The Previous Task Completed is - Request Orchestration of Supplies
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***KM Review - Aug 2017 - Checked for Relevance***
Why are some order lines paused after the - Request Orchestration of Supplies - task completes ?
The issue can be reproduced by executing the following steps:
1. Create an Order for a Back to Back enabled Item.
2. On hand stock for the item is reservable.
3. Requested date on the order is a future date - greater than 5 days from order submission date.
4. The order progresses through Scheduling and Request Orchestration of Supplies
5. A pause task is applied and the order line is waiting for this to be released.
6. Users are manually able to release the pause and progress this
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms