Create Accrual Reversal Accounting Program Failing If Processing Data for Secondary Ledger
(Doc ID 2312362.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Subledger Accounting - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Load accrual reversal events in FAH for only the secondary ledger.
2. Entry is in incomplete status
3. Run create accrual reversal accounting program but it ends with
ESS server logfile error:
[2017-04-27T12:02:24.856+01:00] [ess_server1] [ERROR] [ESS-07004] [oracle.as.ess] [tid: ESS Execute Thread [RequestId:254477]] [ecid: 005JYFY0Wfn6qIhqD8V4ES0006Eo0006Y3,0:3:39:1:2:66:100001502] [APP: FinancialsEssApp#V2.0] [ESS_JobMetadataID: JobDefinition://oracle/apps/ess/financials/subledgerAccounting/shared/XLARPMPA] [ESS_RequestID: 254477] [ESS_Module: Processor] Execution error for request 254477. Reason: ESS-07033 Job logic indicated a system error occurred while executing an asynchronous java job for request 254477. Job error is: BIP job failed with output error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Load accrual reversal events into secondary ledger only.
2. Run ess create accrual reversal accounting program
3. program fails
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document