Procurement Service Providers Added Cannot Be Saved in the Service Provider Relationship Configuration Due to Remote Region Error
(Doc ID 2317189.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After configuration of BU on task Manage Service Provider Relationships, on adding the record for 'Procurement Service Providers' and saving, following error is thrown:
Unable to retrieve content. Additional information for "Remote Region error #135":
An error occurred while invoking task Manage Service Provider Relationships. Review the FunctionalSetupServer logs for more details on this error. Contact your help desk.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login > Setup and Maintenance > Create an implementation project
2. Navigate to Procurement > Define Common Applications Configuration for Procurement > Define Enterprise Structures for Procurement > Define Organization Structures for Procurement > Manage Business Units
3.Create a business unit (BU)
4. Navigate to 'Assign Business Unit Business Functions' , select the scope of the new BU and assign business functions for the BU.
5. Navigate to Manage Service Providers Relationships
6. Click on ''+' to add a procurement service provider relationship, add another BU
7. The BU is selected, click on 'Save and Close', get the above error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document