Attachments Of Fulfillment Lines Are Not Transferred To BPA.
(Doc ID 2321124.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Enterprise Contracts - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Procurement
The attachment that will be sent in Fullfillment of the Procurement contract is not sent to the blanket purchase agreement.
All fields that are entered at Contract fulfillment tab are sent to to Purchasing by creating an agreement and import blanket purchase agreement.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create contract with contract line
2. create fulfillment line (at contract).
3. Aadd attachment to fulfillment line (at contract)
4. Approve contract
5. create agreement (action in fulfillment tab at contract)
6. import blanket purchase agreement (action in purchasing)
7. blanket purchase agreement (BPA) is created.
8. Check BPA: It is expected the attachment added to the fulfillment tab at contract also should be available at BPA.
In other words, the need is that all fields that are entered at contract fulfillment tab are sent to purchasing when executing step 5 and 6. This also means the attachment added to contract fulfillment tab needs to be transferred with interface to BPA.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document